Professional Skills Gap
- Are your current skills adequate to survive economic slowdown the world is experiencing?
- How valuable are you to your employer?
- Are your skills aligned to job market opportunity?
- Did you know that the following skills are in great demand - Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Architecture, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, DevOps, Software-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service
Market Opportunity For Cloud Skills
- 70% of CIOs have Cloud-First IT strategy.
- 85% of enterprises committed to integrate cloud architecture in their organizations.
- By 2021, more than 38% of IT positions will be cloud related
- Just only 16% of organizations have skills and processes required for a cloud environment
- 72% of IT professionals would like to earn more specialized certifications
- With over 24%, Cloud is one of the most sought-after task area / certification along with networking, security and storage
Request Call Back!
Why get certified?
- Gives you more professional credibility in any job-related interactions
- Is more effective at reducing skills gaps
- Provides greater motivation to keep your skills up to date
- Makes you more valuable to your employer
- Helps retain acquired knowledge over a longer period
Impact of IT Certification
- 65% experienced their first benefit of certification within 3-4 months
- 67% acknowledged positive impact on confidence, professional image and reputation
- 23% moved into a career in IT
- 35% got a salary increase
- 14% reported increase in job interviews
- 19% found a new job
Why Microsoft Certification?
- 29% of respondents said they intend to take Microsoft training courses (either via an instructor-led classroom, virtual classroom or digital training) in the next 12 months
- 24% of respondents said they took a Microsoft training in the past 12 months
- 21% of respondents said they received a job offer or promotion upon sharing their Microsoft digital badge with a future employer.
- 41% of respondents said they received positive feedback from their professional network after sharing digital badges
How It Works
- A Microsoft World Wide Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner
- CloudThat CEO is the MCT Regional Lead for India
- Delivered highest number of Azure advance trainings in India in the last 4 months
- Successfully delivered Week of AI Microsoft sponsored programs. Close to 100,000 participants registered for the events
- Robust consulting division complements and feeds practical knowledge to trainers
- Trained 20,000+ professionals in instructor-led classroom and 200K+ professionals in virtual instructor-led classroom
- Our trainings are equiped with 50%-60% hands-on labs sessions
Why Azure Mastery Pass (AMP)?
- Allows access to All Azure certification courses designed and run by highly qualified cloud experts
- Helps to upskill on various subjects aligned to market opportunity, great for freshers, experienced professionals and experts alike
- Economical and fastest way to become an Azure expert, become an Azure cloud expert in 6 months
- Pass holders will be eligible to get expert guidance to chose the right “Cloud” career path
- Pass holders to get additional benefits like test preparation, resume building, placement support and mock interviews
- AZ-900 ( Azure Fundamentals ) – 1 or 2 Day (s)
- AZ-103 / AZ-104 (Azure Administrator certification ) - 4 Days
- AZ-203 / AZ-204 ( Developing Solutions for Azure ) - 5 Days
- AZ-300 / AZ-303 ( Architect technologies ) - 5 Days
- AZ-301 / AZ-304 ( Architect Design ) - 4 Days
- AZ-400 ( Azure DevOps Engineer ) - 6 Days
- AZ-500 ( Azure Security ) - 4 Days
- AI-100 ( Designing & Implementing an Azure AI solution ) - 4 Days
- AI-900 ( Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals ) - 3 Days
- DA-100 ( Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI ) - 3 Days
- DP-100 ( Designing & Implementing an Azure Data Science solution ) - 4 Days
- DP-200 ( Implementing an Azure Data solution ) - 3 Days
- DP-201 ( Design an Azure Data solution ) - 2 Days
- DP-300 ( Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure ) - 5 Days
- DP-900 ( Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals ) - 3 Days
- AZ-220 ( Certification BootCamp for IoT Developer ) - 4 Days
- AZ-120 ( Certification BootCamp Azure for SAP Workloads ) - 4 Days
Azure Mastery Pass Subscription
Purchase the Pass
Request Call Back
Note: Some of the valuable insights presented here are based on a survey conducted by Pearson VUE, leading computer-based testing, and certification company.”
Terms & Conditions
- This pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Each course can be attended only once.
- All courses will be conducted as per CloudThat’s public training calendar.
- The cost of the pass does not include the cost of certification exam vouchers.
- The cost of the pass does not include any Cloud subscription cost.
- Courses are delivered using Microsoft official curriculum and participants need their own computer/laptops of a specific hardware configuration and good internet connectivity for performing hands-on labs or for a good quality audio/video training experience.
- It is the responsibility of the company and / or participant to ensure that pre-requisites of the course(s) are met. CloudThat will not be responsible for participant(s) who do not meet pre-requisites and hence face difficulties during course(s).
- Change of subscription plan will be valid only if done within the validity period.
- Other sales discounts or promotional offers are not valid for this pass unless specified.
- The validity period of the Azure Mastery Pass starts from the first day of the training. We encourage you to plan your classes based on the calendar published by CloudThat on the official website.
- Execution of a public batch is subject to receiving sufficient nominations, CloudThat reserves the right to reschedule a batch in case of insufficient nominations.
- Despite warnings from the trainer or training ops manager, if any participant(s) behavior (using abusing language, etc.) /interactions (for ex. repeatedly speaking over the trainer or other participants intentionally, etc.) during the training session hampering the training quality or disturbing the fellow participants, then CloudThat reserves the right to reject or expel such participant(s) from the class (online or classroom), without any refund.
- For 1 year AMP :-After you have nominated/ registered for a course, rescheduling is allowed only thrice during the entire tenure of membership. However, please make sure the course you wish to reschedule is listed in the calendar published by CloudThat.
- For less than 1 year AMP :- After you have registered for a course, rescheduling is allowed only once during the entire tenure of membership. However, please make sure the course you wish to reschedule is listed in the calendar published by CloudThat.
What Our Clients Say About Us!
Trainer is quite knowledgable and has got lot of experience. He was bringing real-time example, properly keeping the focus on theory and practice. This was very much important that the trainer is always keeping the track especially for an exhaustive content.
Very knowledgeable and hands-on trainer I have ever seen. Great trainer especially on various Clouds, infra and networking side. Still, a lot of things to learn from him. Architectural knowledge is excellent. Very quick troubleshooting. I will give my best feedback to Kimberly Clark leaders and management.
CloudThat Technologies is one of the best IT training provider and many of our company employees took training from here. We feel like we have a technology partner standing by to help us get trained and succeed in our career path. My overall experience with the CloudThat staff at "training center" has been great. They are quick to respond and they are always very kind and patient. I would highly recommend CloudThat to anyone needing training and assistance in regards to their career.